Wednesday, April 15, 2009

WasuRenaiDe (song lyric)

Today i found this song in youtube...after listen to the song...i like the lyric in the song...
so, wanna to share with yr guys....haha^^
hope u all enjoy it....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The memories of you remain, they're so strong
I read a short message from you and it makes my chest tighten painfully
But I want to keep protecting your eternal happiness

I'll become the wind and wrap gently around you
Right now, I want to fly to a world with you in it
Even though I want to see you so much... I miss you so much...
I'm waiting for you, don't forget me

On the path we'd always walk, I felt your presence
Silently, I close my eyes and pray that it'll never disappear...

Without acknowledging the things that hurt you deeply, you just kept on laughing and smiling
I'll always remember and cherish that
And I'll keep yelling out to the world, even if the words I use are but ordinary

The nights touched by you...

It's enough to break me; your fragrance hanging in the air and these feelings that build up, baby
So that this'll never end, I'll hold your hand even tighter
So that we'll never be separated...

I'm right here, don't forget me

7 comments:

  1. fuyoh~ when you became so emo... hehe... l'm right here, don't forget me... ya won't forget you one... for now.... XD
    JK la... best friend ma... tell you something... if you want someone to remember u... do something really extraordinary or something that person really likes or love.... he/she will remember you for life... in this case sure he rght hehe ? :) sometimes pain are just a process or a message to tell you, you are not good enough you need to grow more mentally in order to achieve what u want... like me... l can handle everything.. class, education, friends, family and activities... l'm really proud of myself... :)
    you can also... gambathe... monkey support u~ although sometimes, you really very bad.... :P:P
    XD
    and can l guest what this song is?
    is it Wasurenaide (Don't Forget Me)?
    hehe~ you like them?

    †monkey†

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha^^
    thx 4 yr comment...(so long-really a long gas monkey)wakaka^^
    jkjk...
    no la..
    juz felt that some of their song nice 2...
    hehe~

    ReplyDelete
  3. o.0~
    monkey n kiravensu o.0!!

    haha..
    jkjk ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. heyyy...
    TVXQ my FAV!!!!
    lOv3 them!!!
    ^^
    ohyeah TVXQ ROCK
    Forever TVXQ!!!!

    C for Cassiopeia//
    H for Human.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahh.....my honey jaejoong's song!~ >.<"

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete