Monday, March 16, 2009

noW.....


what u think about tis picture???
it giv u wad feeling when u saw tis picture???
from that...it giv u what inspiration???
mayb u think i'm asking a silly question....
mayb u think it doesn't mean anything.....
or mayb u think this is totally wasting your time ....
to think such stupid question.....
same question....
but got such many different answer......for example ,
u think tis picture are....
happy?
a great place for to those who like silence?
lonely?
for those who afraid alone?
fun?
for those think it will be so great to ride on it....

meaningful?
because u have met your true lover at there?
or a great place for dating?
nice view?
for those who is photogragher and a painter?
sad?
since the picture dun have any people or joy at there right now?

but i can tell u now....
actually tis is not just your thoughts though tis picture...
is your feeling right now.....
tis is the main point....
and it depends on u....
to believe it anot...

plz...giv me some comments about tis....
thx^^

7 comments:

  1. haha...
    this pic gives me a feeling
    GREAT PLACE TO SEE LENG LUI!!!!
    haha...
    no la.. JK
    it's a nice pic..
    actually l think most of the people will say this pic gives me a feeling of lonely or sad
    cause the contrast of the pic is low...
    which means it will gives you a feeling of low or negative...
    but to me...
    l wish l can go there one day...
    :)
    stay happy ya

    ☻ sillymonkey ☻

    ReplyDelete
  2. u know y?
    bcoz tis is yr feeling right now...
    u are very happy...
    so u feel happy when u saw tis picture...^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. 巴 黎 是 时 尚 的 指 标 , 浪 漫 的 代 表 , 艺 术 的 总 集 地 。
    每 个 角 落 都 洋 溢 着 那 浓 厚 的 艺 术 气 息 。
    Paris is my dream country ^^

    From this picture, I can see the passion of love.
    I can feel the time is going backward.
    I can sense the direction of where the fashion is moving forward to on next fall.

    一 种 落 叶 归 根 的 感 觉 , 像 时 间 倒 流 , 回 到 最 原 始 。
    一 种 家 的 感 觉 。

    I love this picture.
    I love Paris.
    I love Autumn.
    I love the tone of colour.
    I love the mood in the pic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. no... l'm not feeling happy that time...
    l'm feeling super happy...
    XD
    haha~
    what about your feeling?

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha^^
    thx 4 both of yrs comment...
    i really appreciate....
    um...
    my feeling is a secret...:P
    wakaka^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. cheh don't want tell ma don't want tell la...
    l got bluetooth ma...
    scare you ar...
    :P
    hehe~
    you better on your bluetooth...

    ☻ monkey ☻

    ReplyDelete